Opening Day is Sunday November 15 at 11:00AM
1. Wear your mask during the service please (If you forget it, don’t worry we have extras)
2. Social Distance as you enter, sit and exit services (sit in family groups, every other pew)
3. You will notice a few things that will be different per CDC recommendations
a. No hymn books/Bibles in pews to avoid the public touching and passing of Covid-19
b. No congregational singing initially (we will reintroduce asap)
c. No child care but all children are welcome to attend and sit with their family
4. Instead of passing an offering plate there is a Giving Center in the back of the sanctuary
5. Not comfortable returning to in person services? We still want you to feel connected!
a. You can park in the lot and listen to the service on your car radio on 91.1 FM
b. We will record each Sunday Service and put it on YouTube.
c. Please use Rest Rooms in Education Building (accompany small children who leave)
d. If you feel ill please join us in our YouTube or FM radio service instead of in person.
e. Sunday School classes that are eager to begin meeting please share your safety plan with your deacon and where and when you want to meet. If we need to share the few available large spaces we can arrange various meeting times. No child care yet.